It would be difficult not to make positive comments about this streaming platform so loved by the general public: Netflix.
What is Netflix?
Just to explain more about the service, Netflix is a streaming service, which is a global provider of movies, documentaries, and television series. The company was founded and headquartered in Los Gatos, California, which approximately has more than 160 million subscribers worldwide; today it has offices in different countries, to get to know the local audience better, as well as the cinematographic works of each country.
The organization was founded in 1997 in the United States and initially emerged as a DVD delivery service by mail. Its expansion was possible due to the technological advance and the digital transformation that the service has gone through since it started offering its entertainment through streaming. Currently, more than 190 countries have access to the platform, with its first successful original web series being the award-winning House of Cards in 2013.
Well, if you intend to cancel Netflix for not knowing the company so well, now you know that it is a serious, modern, and differentiated company. Anyway, see that, just as it is super simple to subscribe to the service, canceling is also easy and fast!
Step By Step On How To Cancel Netflix Subscription
To cancel a Netflix subscription, just follow the steps below, either by smartphone or computer. And remember that if you decide to return to service later, it’s just as simple and quick. So if you miss the entertainment offered by Netflix, you can easily go back!
Canceling Netflix on Mobile
Both Android and iOS smartphones may have their own Netflix application. If you have and want to cancel the service for him, the process is very similar in both operating systems. Follow the steps below and pay attention to any interface variation:
- Open the Netflix app and tap the “More” icon:
- Click on “Account”, swipe down the screen, tap on “Cancel Subscription”, then on “I want to cancel”:
- Ready! Mobile cancellation process completed! You will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
How to Cancel Netflix from Computer/Laptop
The process to be carried out on the computer/notebook is very similar to the smartphone and can be done in any browser. See below how to do it:
- Enter the Netflix website and login/password to your account
- When viewing the user selection screen, select the main account
- Choose your avatar icon and click on “Account”
- Right below the “Subscription and billing” option, click on “Cancel subscription”
- And at the end, click on “I want to cancel”
- Ready! Your account has been canceled! You will receive an email confirming the cancellation.
As you can see, cancellation is a process accessible to anyone, at any time of the day and from anywhere (if done via smartphone); besides being simple. However, in case you still have any questions about charges or even about cancellation, Netflix has 24-hour service channels, such as Chat and Phone.